Non-Invasive Vaginal Tightening Technology
Childbirth, fluctuations in weight, age and other certain medical conditions can stretch the muscles of the vagina and surrounding tissues, causing them to become lax. Many women don’t discuss this condition with their ObGyn for fear of embarrassment or having to undergo a surgical procedure to correct it.
Women typically choose feminine rejuvenation treatments for their own personal reasons, some of which may include:
- A desire to relieve the physical discomfort of a stretched or enlarged labia
- Enhancing sexual confidence in appearance and satisfaction
- Seeking relief from embarrassing urine leakage issues due to incontinence
Now there’s a new non-invasive way to tighten the vaginal area!
Innovations in Women’s Health is proud to announce that we are offering Viveve – a new, non-surgical, breakthrough treatment for women’s health, which offers the safest and most precise method for restoring the appearance of the labia and tightness of the vaginal canal.
How does Viveve work?
- During a 30-minute procedure, the tip is inserted just inside the vaginal open ing (approximately a thumb’s depth inside).
- The RF energy is delivered, in conjunction with cooling, as the tip is moved in a clocwise around the circumferential vaginal opening.
- The pulsed delivery of RF causes collagen contraction in the underlying tissues.
- The stimulation of new collagen formation over the following 30 to 90 days and continued improvement at 6 and 12 months.
Some of the benefits of Viveve treatments include:
- No surgery, anesthesia or downtime required
- Comfortable treatments performed in our office
- Better lubrication and stronger orgasms
- Noticeable improvement after the first or second session
- Results are long lasting
What’s clear is that feminine rejuvenation has a lot more to do with women’s health – even as it relates to restoring the appearance of the vaginal area. However, this can be a sensitive and private subject to talk about. There shouldn’t be a stigma to these topics and women should feel empowered to ask questions and make their own decisions. It’s time to start the conversation and we’re here to listen.
If you would like to know if you are a candidate for Viveve and are in need of a reputable and personable ObGyn, Corpus Christi, TX residents rely on the professional and caring staff at Innovations in Women’s Health under the direction of gynecologic surgeon Dr. E. Stanton Shoemaker.
Don’t wait – call us today at 361-929-7088 to schedule your confidential consultation.
Images used on our site do not guarantee similar results and your results may vary.
Unless otherwise stated, models are used throughout this website. Individual Results may vary depending on many factors not all patients “feel” or achieve the same results.